[news.software.b] should control and junk be in the active file for cnews

trevor@trevan.uucp (09/13/90)

A simple question realy but the reason I ask is that every time I
get a checkgroups message it tells me that control and junk should not be
there.
				regards trevor
--
				regards trevor
						trevor@trevan.co.uk

In article <1990Sep13.120810.20013@trevan.uucp> trevor@trevan.uucp writes:
>A simple question realy but the reason I ask is that every time I
>get a checkgroups message it tells me that control and junk should not be
>there.

"control" and "junk" are important and should indeed be in the active file.
C News "checkgroups" is buggy.
--
TCP/IP: handling tomorrow's loads today| Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
OSI: handling yesterday's loads someday|  henry@zoo.toronto.edu   utzoo!henry