[news.software.b] info on latest patches

yale@efi.com (Yale Rosenblatt) (10/10/90)

   Since cnews (as of April 16) has been running here reliably, I haven't
kept up to date on the latest patches.
   The 25-May, 1-Sep and 7-Sep are the patches I would have to put on
in order to be up to date. Are there any problems with installing
these patches on my system?

--
Yale Rosenblatt
Electronics for Imaging

In article <1990Oct9.174243.4426@efi.com> yale@efi.com (Yale Rosenblatt) writes:
>   The 25-May, 1-Sep and 7-Sep are the patches I would have to put on
>in order to be up to date. Are there any problems with installing
>these patches on my system?

None known offhand, except that you'd better install both the September
patches, since the one from the 7th fixed a very subtle bug in the one
from the 1st.
--
Imagine life with OS/360 the standard  | Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
operating system.  Now think about X.  |  henry@zoo.toronto.edu   utzoo!henry

jpr@jpradley.uucp (Jean-Pierre Radley) (10/16/90)

In article <1990Oct9.174243.4426@efi.com> yale@efi.com (Yale Rosenblatt) writes:
>   Since cnews (as of April 16) has been running here reliably, I haven't
>kept up to date on the latest patches.
>   The 25-May, 1-Sep and 7-Sep are the patches I would have to put on
>in order to be up to date. Are there any problems with installing
>these patches on my system?

None of us out here have the slightest idea what your system is.
How could we advise you on the success/failure of any patching you'd like to
do?
--
 Jean-Pierre Radley          HIGH-Q	     jpr@jpradley	CIS: 72160,1341