[net.lang.lisp] LISP compiler for VAX/VMS

agw@garfield.columbia.edu (Art Werschulz) (12/24/85)

Can anybody point me to a LISP interpreter for VAX/VMS?  I would prefer
MacLISP if at all possible.

	Art Werschulz

felix@imag.UUCP (Francois Felix Ingrand) (12/25/85)

In article <1364@garfield.columbia.edu> agw@garfield.columbia.edu (Art Werschulz) writes:
>Can anybody point me to a LISP interpreter for VAX/VMS?  I would prefer
>MacLISP if at all possible.
>
>	Art Werschulz

You can buy the VAXLISP (sell by Digital Equipment Corporation). It is a
Common Lisp.
But there are other Lisp for VAX/VMS such as Le_Lisp (made by INRIA in
France)

Felix

mahoney@bach.DEC (12/26/85)

---------------------Reply to mail dated 24-DEC-1985 16:22---------------------

>Can anybody point me to a LISP interpreter for VAX/VMS?  I would prefer
>MacLISP if at all possible.
>
>	Art Werschulz

   Digital puts out its own version of lisp called VaxLisp that runs on
VMS.  It is Common Lisp though not MacLisp.

   Brian Mahoney