[news.software.b] mathew@mantis.co.uk

jpp@specialix.co.uk (John Pettitt) (05/16/91)

In article <9DoZ29w164w@mantis.co.uk> mathew@mantis.co.uk (CNEWS MUST DIE!) writes:
>So you can stop mailing me with pedantic comments about last week's revision
>to RFC4943b allowing dates in Roman Numerals, and get down to discussing the
>REAL issue, which is the stupidity and rudeness of C News's behaviour.

If you have so much of a problem with CNEWS turn off your feed !

Both your upstream feed (ibmpcug) and their upstream feed (specialix.co.uk)
run CNEWS - if you think that it must go then go find a bnews feed.

Some people - give them some free software that has taken a lot of man
hours to write and is a major performance improvment over the prior
version and all they do is bitch about it.

What a plonker !

--
John Pettitt, Specialix International,
Email: jpp@specialix.com Tel +44 (0) 9323 54254 Fax +44 (0) 9323 52781