[news.software.b] Cnews- misprint in rnews.8 manual page

In article <00949731.0069C320@rik835.riken.go.jp> ichihara@rik835.riken.go.jp writes:
>   I found one misprint (maybe) in the manual pages of "rnews".

Actually, the author of the relevant code and manpage (me) considers it
a misprint in the code. :-)  Fix will be in the next patch.
--
"We're thinking about upgrading from    | Henry Spencer @ U of Toronto Zoology
SunOS 4.1.1 to SunOS 3.5."              |  henry@zoo.toronto.edu  utzoo!henry

ichihara@rik835.riken.go.jp (06/01/91)

   Hello Folks.

   I found one misprint (maybe) in the manual pages of "rnews".
I'm not sure whether this is reported or not.

   In manual pages of rnews, it is written;

>   Newsspool
>        ..
>      Rnews invokes it this way if and only if the file
>   /usr/lib/news/rnews.immed exists.

   But in rnews shell scripts in Cnews, I found

># spool it
>if test -f $NEWSCTL/rnews.newsrun
>then
>        opt=-i
>else
>        opt=

   So there seems to be the inconsistency in the file name
in "rnews.newsrun" in rnews and "rnews.immed" in rnews.8  .

---

   Takashi Ichihara
   RIKEN (The Institute of Physical and Chemical Research)
   2-1, Hirosawa, Wako, Saitama, 351-01, Japan
	   (Internet)   Ichihara@rik835.riken.go.jp
	   (Hepnet)      RIK835::Ichihara  (41911::Ichihara)