[news.software.b] Bad reply line

gtephx (Marvin Yount) (06/14/91)

In article <1991Jun9.140602.9454@mp.cs.niu.edu>, rickert@mp.cs.niu.edu (Neil Rickert) writes:
> In article <1991Jun7.232904.804@...!asuvax!gtephx> yountm@...!asuvax!gtephx (Marvin Yount) writes:
>   Start by fixing your host name and reply address.
>
>   What you have at present is total garbage.  You aren't going to get much
> help this way.
>
> >From: yountm@...!asuvax!gtephx (Marvin Yount)

Yup, that would help.  I've received a few comments along this line.  We
just recently converted to C News and are still working out a few
kinks... like getting the correct info in files like $NEWSCTL/mailname.

This posting *should* have a workable reply address.  At least it's not
total garbage like the "...!asuvas!gtephx" address was.  If someone in
the outside world would be kind enough to try it we can verify that we
got it right this time.

Thanks to all who pointed out this problem.

Marv Yount            AG Communication Systems, Phoenix
INTERNET: gtephx!yountm@asuvax.eas.asu.edu
UUCP: {ncar!noao!asuvax | uunet!zardoz!hrc}!gtephx!yountm