[news.newsites] reposting of newsite

kasper@arcsun.UUCP (Richard Kasperski) (01/20/87)

I am reposting this as it appears that it has not yet made it's way
into the UUCP maps.

#N	arcsun
#S	Sun C3/160; 4.2 BSD UNIX
#O	Advanced Technologies, Alberta Research Council
#C	Richard Kasperski, Ken Gamble,     Doug Konkin
#E	arcsun!postmaster
#T	+1 403 297 2679, +1 403 297 2673, +1 403 297 2644
#P	3rd floor 6815 Street NE, Calgary, AB, Canada T2E 7H7
#L	51 05 N / 114 01 W city
#R	This site used to be known as uccsrg.
#U	calgary
#W	arcsun!kasper (Richard Kasperski); Tue Jan 20, 1987
#
arcsun	calgary(DIRECT), sunwest(HOURLY*4)

bob@acornrc.UUCP (Bob Weissman) (01/22/87)

In article <153@arcsun.UUCP>, kasper@arcsun.UUCP (Richard Kasperski) writes:
> I am reposting this as it appears that it has not yet made it's way
> into the UUCP maps.

Yes, I see that the latest maps from mod.map are truly out of date.  Our
site has not even made it into the maps at all, and our newsite posting
went out months ago.

I have mailed several map entry updates to cbosgd!uucpmap, but apparently
to no avail.  The entry for our news feed, ames, is dated 1985, even though
I know they have updated it.

What gives?

--
Bob Weissman