[net.lang.lisp] XLISP info-mailing list

zemer@ecn-aa.UUCP (R Zemer) (04/10/86)

In article <1180@utcs.uucp> onn@utcs.UUCP (Brian Onn) writes:

>Please add me to the mailing list as well.
>
>I have 1.4 running on and IBM XT.

	I, too, would like to be placed on the mail list.
I have XLISP 1.x running on an IBM XT.

[So how's that for my first posting to the net? -- OK, so
who did I offend?]

flames, messages, replies (etc. ad nauseam) to:
	R. Zemer 		Purdue University, W. Lafayette, IN
	UUCP: {ihnp4, caip, decvax, ucbvax}!pur-ee!zemer

	"It just compells you to be more alive, than you would be
	in a safe homogeneous suburb -- like Missy Jorgen's..."

schuler@gondor.UUCP (David Schuler ) (04/18/86)

Well, we have had MANY people wanting to get on this list, BUT I have not
yet heard a single thing from the moderator of the list.  Could you please
send something so we know you are alive

David W. Schuler           {akgua,allegra,ihnp4}!psuvax1!gondor!schuler
Penn State University      schuler%gondor@penn-state.csnet
602 Sproul Bldg.           schuler%psuvaxg.bitnet@wiscvm.arpa
University Park, PA        {akgua,allegra,ihnp4}!psuvax1!tvw@psuvma.bitnet
                           schuler@gondor.uucp : schuler@psuvaxg.bitnet