[net.lang.lisp] Prime LISP , and call for thereof...

dunbar@glasgow.glasgow.UUCP (Neil Dunbar) (06/20/86)

	Is there anyone out there who know of a version of LISP for the
Prime 9950? I would prefer to hear of Common LISP, but Franz or XLISP would
do.
	If you do know of such a program, e-mail me with an address or phone
number, and a possible indication of price, to the following address.

		dunbar@glasgow.ac.uk.uucp

Thanks in advance,
	Neil Dunbar.

gordon@warwick.UUCP (Gordon Joly) (06/23/86)

In article <610@glasgow.glasgow.UUCP> dunbar@glasgow.glasgow.UUCP (Neil Dunbar) writes:

>	Is there anyone out there who know of a version of LISP for the
>Prime 9950? I would prefer to hear of Common LISP, but Franz or XLISP would
>do.
[...]
The University of Salford market a LISP, (together with PROLOG), for all the
PR1ME series. Sorry that's all the info I have to hand.

Gordon Joly -- {seismo,ucbvax,decvax}!mcvax!ukc!warwick!gordon