[news.config] site "dgloki" down for the count

freedman@xyzzy.UUCP (Stuart Freedman) (12/01/87)

Just a word to let you know that dgloki (which only talks to wjh12 outside of
DG) will cease talking uucp on Dec. 4 (Fri.).  Any mail addressed through
dgloki to our internal CEO system (e.g., dgloki!ceo!host!user) should now
be addressed through our Internet gateway as user@host.ceo.dg.com (route
through our gateway, adam.dg.com, or through relay.cs.net, if your mailer
does not support MX records).  Ciao,

Stuart Freedman (just zis guy, you know?) stuart@bkr.ceo.dg.com
Data General Corp.(Mail Stop E-219)       harvard!wjh12!dgloki!stuart
Westboro, MA 01580 +1(617)870-9659        rti!xyzzy!freedman@mcnc.org
Pick an e-mail address -- any e-mail address...

jeff@necntc.UUCP (12/02/87)

In article <410@xyzzy.UUCP> freedman@dg-rtp.UUCP (Stuart Freedman) writes:
>Just a word to let you know that dgloki (which only talks to wjh12 outside of
>DG) will cease talking uucp on Dec. 4 (Fri.).  Any mail addressed through
>dgloki to our internal CEO system (e.g., dgloki!ceo!host!user) should now
>be addressed through our Internet gateway as user@host.ceo.dg.com (route
>through our gateway, adam.dg.com, or through relay.cs.net, if your mailer
>does not support MX records).  Ciao,

You will not find dgloki in the new posting of u.usa.ma.1 and the link
to wjh12 has been removed.  In the meantime, I have received another
map entry from DG which I include here...
[and which appears in the posting to comp.mail.maps]

---
#N	dg
#S	Data General MV/2000DC; DG/UX 3.10
#O	Data General Corporation, Westboro, Mass.
#C	Walt Fraser
#E	dg!postmaster
#T	+1 617 870 9889
#P	4400 Computer Drive, Westboro, Mass.  01580
#L	42 17 28 N / 71 34 26 W
#R	Data General Corporate Headquarters
#W	dg!walt (Walt Fraser); Thu Nov 19 12:02:43 EDT 1987
#U	m2c
#
dg	m2c(DIRECT)
---

--
Jeff Janock - UUCP Project New England Map Coordinator
{decvax,harvard,mit-eddie,linus,adelie, etc}!necntc!nemap