[news.config] New site formtek

kls@formtek.UUCP (Karl Swartz) (01/07/88)

In article <433@formtek.UUCP> kls@formtek.UUCP (Karl Swartz) writes:

>I've tried contacting the registry and map authorities for several
>months with no success (mail to cbosgd appears to get there but is
>not answered; mail to stargate disappears) so I'm simply posting
>this map entry.  If you are one of the people I should be talking
>to, please contact me and include a phone number.  (Please, no
>replies telling me what's in the pathalias/smail documentation--
>it's been tried.)

Naturally, as soon as I posted this, something went goofy in our
news feed and about a week's worth of news fell on the floor.  So,
if anybody could forward copies of any followups to me, I'd very
much appreciate it.  Thanks.

--
Karl Swartz		|UUCP	{floyd,pitt,psuvax1}!idis!formtek!kls
1-412/937-4930		|	{decvax,ihnp4}!allegra!pitt!idis!formtek!kls
			|ARPA	idis!formtek!kls@psuvax1.psu.edu
"Don't listen to him;	|CSNet	pitt!idis!formtek!kls
we don't."  (Formtek)	|BIX	kswartz
			|Snail	Formative Technologies, Inc. (aka Formtek)
"I never let my school-	|	Foster Plaza VII
ing get in the way of	|	661 Andersen Dr.
my education."  (Twain)	|	Pittsburgh PA  15220