[news.config] where is u.usa.ny.2 ?

page@ulowell.cs.ulowell.edu (Bob Page) (01/08/88)

My last u.usa.ny.2 arrived here on October 6.

ny.1 has sites through 'lsp1', ny.2 has sites 'mabsys' through 'xrx3b'

#MAP FILE: u.usa.ny.1   Fri Dec 11 11:09:33 EST 1987   rob@philabs.philips.com
#MAP FILE: u.usa.ny.2	Sun Sep 27 21:51:47 EDT 1987	tgt@stargate.COM

Did I just miss something?

..Bob
--
Bob Page, U of Lowell CS Dept.  page@ulowell.edu  ulowell!page
"I've never liked reality all that much, but I haven't found a

rob@philabs.Philips.Com (Rob Robertson) (01/10/88)

In article <2352@ulowell.cs.ulowell.edu> page@swan.ulowell.edu (Bob Page) writes:
>My last u.usa.ny.2 arrived here on October 6.

>ny.1 has sites through 'lsp1', ny.2 has sites 'mabsys' through 'xrx3b'

>#MAP FILE: u.usa.ny.1   Fri Dec 11 11:09:33 EST 1987   rob@philabs.philips.com
>#MAP FILE: u.usa.ny.2	Sun Sep 27 21:51:47 EDT 1987	tgt@stargate.COM

>Did I just miss something?

yes, when i submitted the maps, i submitted d.usa.ny.1, u.usa.ny.1,
and u.usa.ny.2.   u.usa.ny.2 must have got lost in the shuffle
somewhere, it seems a lot of sites didn't get it.

Wednesday i resubmitted all three map files with substantial changes,
so don't worry.  i think they have already arrived via news at
philabs, so they should be coming to a machine near you soon......

rob
the ny uucp map coordinator

--
				william robertson