[news.config] Site jackson going down for awhile

egranthm@jackson.UUCP (Ewan Grantham) (07/15/88)

The head of our agency decided that 'free' was too much to pay to keep
a Usenet site, so jackson will be going down until I get everything
reset at home to accept a feed there.

You can still send mail to me through site amyerg which polls
nuchat nightly.

Thanks,
Ewan Grantham

--
Ewan Grantham    (601) 354-6454 ext.358
...!uunet!nuchat!amyerg!egranthm or

jfh@rpp386.UUCP (John F. Haugh II) (07/15/88)

In article <284@jackson.UUCP> egranthm@jackson.UUCP (Ewan Grantham) writes:
>The head of our agency decided that 'free' was too much to pay to keep
>a Usenet site, so jackson will be going down until I get everything
>reset in jail to accept a feed there.

i knew it wasn't going to last.  just hope they don't put you in solitary
confinement for running an unauthorized usenet site.

- john.
--
John F. Haugh II                 +--------- Cute Chocolate Quote ---------
HASA, "S" Division               | "USENET should not be confused with