[news.config] utzoo is down

lyndon@ncc.Nexus.CA (Lyndon Nerenberg) (07/15/88)

Backbone site utzoo is currently down while they upgrade from the
11/44 to a Sun of some sort. It seems they forgot to tell anyone
outside of Ontario about this :-(

They've been down for two days, and will stay that way for about
two more from what I've heard, so mail into/out of the Toronto
area may be delayed for a bit.

--
{alberta,pyramid,uunet}!ncc!lyndon  lyndon@Nexus.CA
Ain't singin' for Miller...

In article <10330@ncc.Nexus.CA> lyndon@ncc.Nexus.CA (me the dummy) writes:
>Backbone site utzoo is currently down while they upgrade from the
>11/44 to a Sun of some sort. It seems they forgot to tell anyone
>outside of Ontario about this :-(

Ever have one of those days? Two hours after I post this, the poll
goes through :-)  Look out sci.space...

--

In article <10330@ncc.Nexus.CA> lyndon@ncc.Nexus.CA (Lyndon Nerenberg) writes:
>Backbone site utzoo is currently down while they upgrade from the
>11/44 to a Sun of some sort. It seems they forgot to tell anyone
>outside of Ontario about this :-(

Sorry about that; the downtime was originally supposed to be short enough
that it wouldn't be a big deal.  The best-laid plans...
--
Anyone who buys Wisconsin cheese is|  Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
a traitor to mankind.  --Pournelle |uunet!mnetor!utzoo! henry @zoo.toronto.edu

lyndon@ncc.Nexus.CA (Lyndon Nerenberg) (07/21/88)

In article <1988Jul18.232943.19800@utzoo.uucp> henry@utzoo.uucp (Henry Spencer) writes:

>Sorry about that; the downtime was originally supposed to be short enough
>that it wouldn't be a big deal.  The best-laid plans...

Geez Henry, you should know better than *that* :-)
--
VE6BBM   {alberta,pyramid,uunet}!ncc!lyndon  lyndon@Nexus.CA