[news.config] cognos is partially up

glee@cognos.uucp (Godfrey Lee) (04/10/89)

cognos is up and running, but not completely functional.

In particular, uucp dial-in ports are not working yet, but we can dial out.
This means that our connection to attila and xios is dead since these are
only dial-in sites.

We expect that everything will be up to normal Monday or Tuesday.
--
Godfrey Lee                                            P.O. Box 9707
Cognos Incorporated                                    3755 Riverside Dr.

glee@cognos.UUCP (Godfrey Lee) (04/11/89)

In article <5824@cognos.UUCP> I wrote:
>cognos is up and running, but not completely functional.
>In particular, uucp dial-in ports are not working yet, but we can dial out.

Well, it looks like the dial-in ports for uucp now works. If you have any
problems (and you magically managed to read this message), please call me.