[news.config] USENET PostScript map m.anz.flow

reid@decwrl.dec.com (Brian Reid) (07/01/89)

:       This is a shell archive.
:       Remove everything above this line and
:       run the following text with /bin/sh to create:
:	 m.anz.flow
echo shar: extracting m.anz.flow
cat << 'SHAR_EOF' > m.anz.flow
%%Paths
0.00 SPW 385 -22 MT
387 321 523 983 657 1300  CL
1.2 78.4 471 649 BA
0.00 SPW 385 -22 MT
59 309 -439 1074 -612 1506  CL
1.2 123.1 -170 704 BA
0.01 SPW -612 1506 MT
-286 1173 212 409 385 -22  CL
1.2 -56.9 -56 779 BA
0.00 SPW -612 1506 MT
-305 1391 329 1288 657 1300  CL
1.2 -9.2 14 1355 BA
0.00 SPW 657 1300 MT
652 1315  PL
0.00 SPW 657 1300 MT
655 956 519 294 385 -22  CL
1.2 -101.6 571 628 BA
0.00 SPW 837 1217 MT
743 1274 586 1418 521 1506  CL
1.2 137.6 668 1350 BA
%%Circles
HF setfont gsave /HFn IF def
(hubcap) 90 -566 1506 HST
(munnari) 90 385 -22 HST
(ucbvax) 90 -1065 1506 HST
(uunet) 90 -612 1506 HST
(vuwcomp) 90 657 1300 HST
(watmath) 90 521 1506 HST
grestore
(Complete aggregate news flow, Australia and New Zealand) T1
(Line width proportional to directional effective flow volume) T2

%%Trailer
showpage
grestore
SHAR_EOF

jos@idca.tds.PHILIPS.nl (Jos Vos) (07/04/89)

In article <109@apostrophe.dec.com> reid@decwrl.dec.com (Brian Reid) writes:

>:       This is a shell archive.
>:       Remove everything above this line and
>:       run the following text with /bin/sh to create:
>:	 m.anz.flow

Thanks Brian. But can you (or anybody else) tell me where I can find
the PostScript profile to print these maps?

--
-- ######   Jos Vos   ######   Internet   jos@idca.tds.philips.nl   ######
-- ######             ######   UUCP         ...!mcvax!philapd!jos   ######

edwin@ruuinf.cs.ruu.nl (Edwin Kremer) (07/04/89)

In article <1119@ssp15.idca.tds.philips.nl>, jos@idca.tds.PHILIPS.nl (Jos Vos) writes:
 > In article <109@apostrophe.dec.com> reid@decwrl.dec.com (Brian Reid) writes:
 >
 > >:       This is a shell archive.
 > >:       Remove everything above this line and
 > >:       run the following text with /bin/sh to create:
 > >:	 m.anz.flow
 >
 > Thanks Brian. But can you (or anybody else) tell me where I can find
 > the PostScript profile to print these maps?

Sure Jos,
	save the whole stuff, unpack and read the Makefile that comes
	with it...
	( hint: see "m.maps.hdr" :-) )

					--[ Edwin ]--

--
Edwin Kremer, Department of Computer Science, University of Utrecht
Padualaan 14,  P.O. Box 80.089,  3508 TB  Utrecht,  The Netherlands