[news.config] Looking for a connection

fischer@utower.gopas.sub.org (Axel Fischer) (01/13/90)

Hello Sysadms & Postmaster,

I'm looking for a direct mailonly connection to the states.
I would prefer polling with PEP (Trailblazer) and g-Protokoll.
The site should be well known around the world.

Anyone willing to establish such a connection please drop me a mail.

Thanks,
	Axel
--
fischer@utower.gopas.sub.org / fischer@db0tui6.BITNET / fischer@tmpmbx.UUCP
Bang-Europe : ...!{doitcr,gopnbg,smurf,tmpmbx}!utower!fischer

In article <Q'9AP*@utower.gopas.sub.org> fischer@utower.gopas.sub.org writes:

>Hello Sysadms & Postmaster,
>
>I'm looking for a direct mailonly connection to the states.
>I would prefer polling with PEP (Trailblazer) and g-Protokoll.
>The site should be well known around the world.
>
>Anyone willing to establish such a connection please drop me a mail.
>
>Thanks,
>	Axel

Tell me the site name, I will reply with a login, phone number (PEP Telebit)
and password for you.

We have no trouble doing this at all.  We are well-known, and have an
internet connection (we're one-off the actual cable).

--
Karl Denninger (karl@ddsw1.MCS.COM, <well-connected>!ddsw1!karl)
Public Access Data Line: [+1 708 566-8911], Voice: [+1 708 566-8910]