[news.config] New Site Emperor

kls@ditka.UUCP (Karl Swartz) (11/26/90)

In article <725@pooh.scs.com> lad@pooh.scs.com (Larry Deleski) writes:
>I've posted this new map a few times already, and it hasn't shown up in
>comp.mail.maps.  Here goes...

>#P      2045 Hamilton Ave. San Jose, CA 95125

Perhaps that's because the Northern California maps haven't been updated
in nearly four months.  Hopefully Erik will do something about this before
the rabid routers start forcing too much traffic down the sewers in their
foolish insistence that the map data is up-to-date and accurate.

--
Karl Swartz			 |UUCP	{uunet,decwrl}!daver!ditka!kls
1-408/223-1308			 |INet	kls@ditka.chicago.com