[comp.text] Wanted: VMS version of dvi2ps

bdm@anucsd.UUCP (02/10/87)

Does anyone have a VMS port of the latest dvi2ps (version >= 2)
or know how I can get one?  Many thanks in advance.

Brendan McKay

Paper:     Computer Science Department, Australian National University,
           GPO Box 4, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia.
Telephone: + 61 62 49 3845
ACSnet:    bdm@anucsd.oz	  	        ARPA:  bdm%anucsd.oz@seismo
CSNET:     bdm@anucsd.oz@csnet-relay.csnet      JANET: anucsd.oz!bdm@ukc
UUCP:{seismo,ubc-vision,ukc,mcvax,prlb2,hplabs,enea,mulga}!munnari!anucsd!bdm
BITNET:  munnari!anucsd.oz!bdm@seismo.CSS.GOV  (or similar)

akk2@ur-tut.UUCP (02/12/87)

In article <306@anucsd.OZ> bdm@anucsd.OZ (Brendan McKay) writes:
>Does anyone have a VMS port of the latest dvi2ps (version >= 2)
>or know how I can get one?  Many thanks in advance.
>Brendan McKay

I would be interested in any info on this subject also.

--
Atul Kacker