[comp.text] Another index entry

clayton@thumper.UUCP (02/25/87)

Leslie Lamport's "Latex User's Guide" published by Addison-Wesley also
has at least one cute (or tricky) index entry.

m5d@bobkat.UUCP (02/27/87)

In article <416@thumper.UUCP> clayton@thumper.UUCP writes:

>Leslie Lamport's "Latex User's Guide" published by Addison-Wesley also
>has at least one cute (or tricky) index entry.

I found one! I found one!  In about 30 seconds!  Page 221, Ellen Gilkerson!

(Should we stop this idiocy now?  No, it's fun.  I'll wait till some
responsible person sends me a nasty letter)

--
Mike McNally, mercifully employed at Digital Lynx ---
    Where Plano Road the Mighty Flood of Forest Lane doth meet,