[comp.text] LOTUS Manuscript - views please

trw@gec-rl-hrc.co.uk (Trevor Wright Marconi Baddow) (03/09/87)

As the LOTUS Manuscript WP package for PC's has been out for a few months
now, I am interested in the considered views of users - what type of users
do you think MS is most applicable to - what user reaction do you get etc

Thanks

Trevor Wright
GEC Research Ltd
Chelmsford UK

tomp@hercules.UUCP (03/10/87)

In article <96@gec-rl-hrc.co.uk> trw@gec-rl-hrc.co.uk (Trevor Wright Marconi Baddow) writes:
>As the LOTUS Manuscript WP package for PC's has been out for a few months
>now, I am interested in the considered views of users - what type of users
>do you think MS is most applicable to - what user reaction do you get etc

Please summarize the responses to this, I would be interested in
what user's like/dislike about Manuscript.

Tom
--
* I know that you believe you understand *
* what you think I said, but I am not    *