[comp.text] TeX dvi to Epson filter?

dab@msudoc.UUCP (03/13/87)

Does anyone have a TeX dvi file to Epson printer filter?  I have an
Epson HomeWriter-10, but I could probably adapt anything written to
support MX/FX/LX printers.  At a pinch, I could also take a shot at
Epson LQ printers.

Thanks a lot.

--
David A. Bright
Michigan State University Computer Laboratory Systems Development Group

akk2@ur-tut.UUCP (Atul Kacker) (03/16/87)

In article <1266@msudoc.UUCP> dab@msudoc.UUCP (David A. Bright) writes:
>Does anyone have a TeX dvi file to Epson printer filter?  I have an
>Epson HomeWriter-10, but I could probably adapt anything written to
>support MX/FX/LX printers.  At a pinch, I could also take a shot at
>Epson LQ printers.

Addison-Wesley sells a printer driver for the Epson series of printers.
It works fairly well and costs around $300.

--
-----------------------
Atul Kacker

ken@rochester.ARPA (SKY) (03/16/87)

In article <1093@ur-tut.UUCP> akk2@tut.cc.rochester.edu.UUCP (Atul Kacker) writes:
|In article <1266@msudoc.UUCP> dab@msudoc.UUCP (David A. Bright) writes:
|>Does anyone have a TeX dvi file to Epson printer filter?  I have an
|>Epson HomeWriter-10, but I could probably adapt anything written to
|>support MX/FX/LX printers.  At a pinch, I could also take a shot at
|>Epson LQ printers.
|
|Addison-Wesley sells a printer driver for the Epson series of printers.
|It works fairly well and costs around $300.

I can't let this go past. Nelson Beebe of U of Utah (beebe@science.utah.edu)
gives out a set of dvi drivers for a whole bunch of laser printers and
dot matrix printers. The drivers are in C and compile on Unix, VMS, TOPS-20
and PCs. Try anonymous ftp before bothering Nelson.

	Ken