[comp.text] HP LASERJAT+

joglekar@riacs.edu (Umesh Joglekar) (05/02/87)

From postnews Mon Apr 20 10:58:15 1987
Subject: Help needed to use HP Laserjet+
Newsgroups: ba.wanted,comp.text,ca.wanted

	I am posting this for a friend so please respond to the address
	 mentioned at the end or call him up. Thanks.

				-Umesh D. Joglekar

	Message:

		- We have an IBM Xt system with HP laserjet + sytem.
	We are using Microsoft Word with it. We also have Wordstar 4.0
	Professional. We also have soft down loadable fonts with
	Microsoft Word for the HP Laser Jet + .

	We are running into problems getting the extended character sets and
	graphics with either of the word processing programs that we have at
	present.

	Our specific requirements are  European characters and vertical lines
	with Microsoft Word.  Any help in this matter would be sincerely
	appreciated .

		Thanks.
				Colin Hurt

	______