[comp.text] Landscape mode in LaTeX

sridhar@usceast.UUCP (11/16/87)

We have an Apple Laserwriter on which we print TeX and LaTeX output using the
dvi2ps program. Sometimes I need to print very wide pictures from LaTeX. These
cannot fit in the 8.5 inches, but usually do fit in 11 inches. So my question
is: Is there any way to make the output appear in landscape mode
(i.e., rotated 90 degrees) ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Newsgroups: comp.text
Subject: Landscape mode in LaTeX