[comp.text] wordperfect laser drivers

mroth@afit-ab.arpa (Mark A. Roth) (01/08/88)

What laser printers does Wordperfect have printer drivers for?
I would be especially interested in a Postscript driver.

Mark Roth
mroth@afit-ab.arpa

kuo@skatter.UUCP (Dr. Peter Kuo) (01/12/88)

In article <261@afit-ab.arpa>, mroth@afit-ab.arpa (Mark A. Roth) writes:
> What laser printers does Wordperfect have printer drivers for?
> I would be especially interested in a Postscript driver.
>
> Mark Roth
> mroth@afit-ab.arpa

WordPerfect v4.2 supports the Postscript laser printers. I don't think v4.1
does. However, v4.1 supports numerous other laser printers such as the
different HP Jets etc.

Peter/
Peter Kuo                   | Bitnet (VMS)  : KUO@SASK
Accelerator Laboratory      |
(a.k.a. The Beam Warehouse) | uucp   (Unix) : !alberta\
Univ. of Saskatchewan       |                 !ihnp4  -- !sask!skatter!kuo
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan     |                 !utcsri /
CANADA  S7N 0W0             |
(Earth)                     | Ma Bell       : (306) 966-8528

Disclaimer: I don't know what I am saying, I'm only a physicist.
            Don't quote me on anything! I speak only for myself.

Opus: "Why, fer cryin' out loud..research physicists need Porsches, TOO!!"

						 -- Bloom County