[comp.text] DWB 2.0

stevens@hsi.UUCP (Richard Stevens) (09/12/88)

In article <345@elan.UUCP>, kg@elan.UUCP (Ken Greer) writes:

> When I worked at Amdahl, I was in charge of DWB.  While there, I reported
> to AT&T about 50 to 75 bugs in DWB 1.0.  And I reported them by the book
> just how they wanted them -- problem explanation, examples, *and* fixes.

Then, how about posting these bug fixes to the net ??  :-)

	Richard Stevens
	Health Systems International, New Haven, CT
	   stevens@hsi.uu.net
           ... { uunet | yale } ! hsi ! stevens

pls@sortac.UUCP (Pat Sullivan) (09/13/88)

In article <158@hsi86.hsi.UUCP+ stevens@hsi.UUCP (Richard Stevens) writes:
+In article <345@elan.UUCP>, kg@elan.UUCP (Ken Greer) writes:
++ When I worked at Amdahl, I was in charge of DWB.  While there, I reported
++ to AT&T about 50 to 75 bugs in DWB 1.0.  And I reported them by the book
++ just how they wanted them -- problem explanation, examples, *and* fixes.

+Then, how about posting these bug fixes to the net ??  :-)
+	   stevens@hsi.uu.net
+           ... { uunet | yale } ! hsi ! stevens

I second that (as a DWB user, not as an AT&T representative).

Pat Sullivan - {att|gatech|akgua}!sortac!pls - voice 404-573-7382

kg@elan.UUCP (Ken Greer) (09/14/88)

>In article <158@hsi86.hsi.UUCP+ stevens@hsi.UUCP (Richard Stevens) writes:
> In article <345@elan.UUCP>, kg@elan.UUCP (Ken Greer) writes:
> When I worked at Amdahl, I was in charge of DWB.  While there, I reported
> to AT&T about 50 to 75 bugs in DWB 1.0.  And I reported them by the book
> just how they wanted them -- problem explanation, examples, *and* fixes.
>
> Then, how about posting these bug fixes to the net ??  :-)

If my company was not in the Troff business, I would be happy to! ;-)
--
Ken Greer
Elan Computer Group, Inc.