[comp.text] A dvi displayer for the TEK terminal

echarne@orion.cf.uci.edu (Eli B. Charne) (11/16/88)

Help!

Does anyone out there have a .dvi previewer for the Tek terminals?  I have
heard that one exists, but have not been able to find one anywhere.

                                        Thanks
                                          -Eli

                                      echarne@orion.cf.uci.edu
                                      zebcharne@UCI.BITNET

In article <1183@orion.cf.uci.edu>, echarne@orion.cf.uci.edu (Eli B. Charne) writes:

> Help!
>
> Does anyone out there have a .dvi previewer for the Tek terminals?  I have
> heard that one exists, but have not been able to find one anywhere.

  Sorry, in my mesage above I forgot to say that I need to displayer to run
  on Unix BSD 4.3

  (Also, does anyone have a displayer for the Amiga??)

                                         Thanks
                                           -Eli

                                     echarne@orion.cf.uci.edu
                                     zebcharne@UCI.BITNET