[comp.text] resume/vitae in TeX or Latex?

pausch@uvacs.cs.Virginia.EDU (Randy Pausch) (11/17/88)

Does anyone have a nice looking resume or curriculum vitae done
in TeX or Latex?  I'd prefer something that creates a new style
document, if possible.  So far, the only one I've seen was distributed
with an example sample-resume.tex for "James R. Gensym"; surely there
are others floating around?

Thanks!

   Randy (pausch@virginia.edu)

alex@eneevax.UUCP (James Alexander) (11/18/88)

In article <2824@uvacs.cs.Virginia.EDU> pausch@uvacs.cs.Virginia.EDU (Randy Pausch) writes:
>Does anyone have a nice looking resume or curriculum vitae done
>in TeX or Latex?  I'd prefer something that creates a new style
>
>   Randy (pausch@virginia.edu)

There is a package for making bibliographies called tib.  As part
of the package, there are some scripts and tex files for making vitae
in a couple of different styles.  The package is available for ftp
from eneevax.umd.edu:pub/tib and there are compressed tar and script
files in the subdirectory Compressed.

--
    alex@eneevax.umd.edu
    {seismo,allegra}!mimsy!eneevax!alex