[comp.text] Looking for DVI-to-Epson executable for Atari ST

kibo@pawl23.pawl.rpi.edu (James Parry) (11/28/88)

[]
	I'm still looking for the program to print .DVI files on my
 Epson (9-pin), from my Atari ST.  I haven't been able to find it at
 any of the archive sites I know...
	Can some kind soul point me to it, or mail it to me?  (Assuming
 mail isn't eating files here any more.)
 --
 James "Kibo" Parry
 kibo%pawl.rpi.edu@itsgw.rpi.edu

debra@alice.UUCP (Paul De Bra) (12/08/88)

In article <1859@imagine.PAWL.RPI.EDU> kibo () writes:
>[]
>	I'm still looking for the program to print .DVI files on my
> Epson (9-pin), from my Atari ST.  I haven't been able to find it at
> any of the archive sites I know...

A driver for Epson MX-100 is included in my Tex port for Xenix 286,
which I submitted to comp.sources.unix (to R. Salz) 3 months ago.
Conversion to the Atari should be easy, as the biggest problem was
getting the driver to work with 16 bit ints.

Still hasn't appeared though... (didn't I read somewhere that the delay
for comp.sources.unix should be around 4 to 6 weeks?)

Paul.
|debra@research.att.com   | uunet!research!debra     |