[comp.text] makeindex.c for LaTeX

jdc@naucse.UUCP (John Campbell) (01/27/89)

I am looking for makeindex.c (at least I think that is the
name of it).  Leslie Lamport wrote a short article showing
how to use this program in LaTeX.  A colleague has a LaTeX
document that is suppose to be run through makeindex.

If anyone can send me the 'C' source I can compile on our
unix machine.  (I also hope to make it work on our VMS
machine as well.)

Thanks.

	John Campbell               ...!arizona!naucse!jdc
                                    CAMPBELL@NAUVAX.bitnet
	unix?  Sure send me a dozen, all different colors.
--

kris@alberta.UUCP (Kris Ng) (01/30/89)

In article <1142@naucse.UUCP>, jdc@naucse.UUCP (John Campbell) writes:
> I am looking for makeindex.c (at least I think that is the
> name of it).  Leslie Lamport wrote a short article showing
> how to use this program in LaTeX.  A colleague has a LaTeX
> document that is suppose to be run through makeindex.

	I'm looking for makeindex.c too. Could anybody mail me the
sources?? Thanks in advance !!

- Kris.

Kris Ng,
Department of Computing Science,	Not that I loved Caesar less,
University of Alberta,			    but that I loved Rome more.
Edmonton, T6G 2H1, Alberta, Canada.

BITNET : FGCS@UALTAMTS.BITNET
UUCP  : kris@alberta.UUCP