[comp.text] Postscript figures in troff

lipton@odin.m2c.org (Gary Lipton) (03/28/89)

Sorry if this has been discussed before...

We are using ptroff and pscat to print troff on a Postscript
printer.  I would like to include a Postcript figure in the troff
file.  The problem is that when I do this, pscat tries to typeset
the Postscript source.  I am using the .cf command in troff.
Is there any way to transparently pass the Postscript in the
troff + Postscript file to the final all-Postscript file?  (Note:
we don't have ditroff.)
Gary Lipton - Massachusetts Microelectronics Center    ##   ## 2 #####
lipton@m2c.m2c.org (CSNET) ************************    ### ###  ##
lipton%m2c.org@relay.cs.net (Internet) ************    ## # ##  ##
{harvard,bu-cs,frog,ulowell}!m2c!lipton (UUCP) ****    ##   ##   #####

scowles@lll-lcc.UUCP (Sid Cowles) (03/29/89)

In article <4675@m2c.M2C.ORG> lipton@odin.m2c.org (Gary Lipton) writes:
>...       I would like to include a Postcript figure in the troff
>file.  ...

i am also very interested in this.  could responders please post
their replies?  thanks very much.
sid
s cowles
uucp:      {backbone}!lll-lcc!scowles