[comp.text] please send me psfig!!!

nmoser@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Nathan Moser) (06/06/89)

I'm looking for a way to include postscript files in Tex/LaTex documents. I
understand that psfig.tex as used in:

\input{psfig}
\begin{figure}
\centerline{\psfig{\figure=filename.fig}}
\end{figure}

is a fairly common method.  I have the locations of a few FTPalbe sites
where the macro resides, but unfortunately, we at Mudd do not yet have a
TCP/IP line to allow for FTPing.

If someone who has the package(s) could mail them to me, it would be
tremendously appreciated (i.e., any favor you ask in the future could not be
too great).

			-- Nathan Moser
			   internet: nmoser@jarthur.claremont.edu
			   Bitnet:  nmoser@hmcvax

jos@idca.tds.PHILIPS.nl (Jos Vos) (06/07/89)

In article <1380@jarthur.Claremont.EDU> nmoser@jarthur.UUCP (Nathan Moser) writes:

>If someone who has the package(s) could mail them to me, it would be
>tremendously appreciated (i.e., any favor you ask in the future could not be
>too great).

Send a mail to:

	netlib@uunet.uu.net (or: ...!uunet!netlib)

with the following contents:

	send volume8/psfig-tex/part01 from comp.sources.unix
	send volume8/psfig-tex/part02 from comp.sources.unix
	send volume8/psfig-tex/part03 from comp.sources.unix

and you'll receive the stuff (as shar's) in your mailbox.

--
-- ######   Jos Vos   ######   Internet   jos@idca.tds.philips.nl   ######
-- ######             ######   UUCP         ...!mcvax!philapd!jos   ######