[comp.text] LaTeX for Mac II

wwc@boole.ece.wisc.edu (William W. Carlson) (06/23/89)

I've been asked to investigate the possible sources of LaTeX for MacII
machines.  I'd be interested in people's experience with available
packages.  Any information would help.

Thanks,

Bill Carlson
wwc@boole.ece.wisc.edu
wwc%boole.ece.wisc.edu@cs.wisc.edu

milne@ics.uci.edu (Alastair Milne) (07/01/89)

wwc@boole.ece.wisc.edu (William W. Carlson) writes:
>I've been asked to investigate the possible sources of LaTeX for MacII
>machines.  I'd be interested in people's experience with available
>packages.  Any information would help.

    I too would much appreciate hearing about such a thing.  In a similar
    vein, I'd like to hear about:

    - Mac II DVI previewers that can take DVI's produced on a Sequent Balance
      under DYNIX.
    - Mac or Mac II converters from DVI (or LaTex) to WriteNow .

    Alastair Milne

    Internet:  milne@ics.uci.edu
    bitnet:  AMILNE@UCI

    (The posting program isn't showing what my From: or Reply-To: fields look
    like, so I don't know how accurate they are.  The ones I've given here are
    correct. )