[comp.text] TeX for the Mac

molenda@umn-cs.CS.UMN.EDU (Jason S. Molenda) (07/13/89)

David_Dalton@mtsg.ubc.ca writes:

>    I don't know who does the re-distribution of OzTeX in the US or
>    other areas. For UK users, OzTeX is available from the ASTON TeX
>    archive. Or send 10 unformatted disks and return postage to
>          Peter Abbott
>          Computing Service
>          Aston University
>          Aston Triangle
>          Birmingham B4 7ET
>
>                          -- Lukas

>When OzTeX becomes available on a North American archive, could
>someone post the address here or in Info-Mac-Digest, or both.

We have it available here at umn-cs.cs.umn.edu [128.101.224.1] for
anonymous FTP in (I believe) ~ftp/pub/mac/applications/oztex.
Word of caution:  It's big; something like 6 megs.  Expect to spend
some time downloading the 7 or 8 .sit files.

ps-  I'd appreciate it if someone would forward this message to
info-mac-digest as I have no idea what that is.

------
Jason Molenda,  University of Minnesota, Computer Science dept.
Internet:       molenda@umn-cs.cs.umn.edu,
Uucp:           ..!rutgers!umn-cs!molenda
Real life:      "hey you!"