[comp.text] Tex 2.98

paw@imada.dk (Hermansen Paw) (08/11/89)

   Does anyone know the newest version number of TeX,
I know about TeX 2.95, but have heard about 2.98.
Where can I get it ?  (I have access to ftp).

   I am supposed to get the newest version of TeX
up and running on our SUNs. Any help and pointers
are welcomed. Thank You.

paw@imada.dk

cczdao@clan.clan.nott.ac.uk (David Osborne) (08/13/89)

In article <205@imada.dk> paw@imada.UUCP () writes:

>   Does anyone know the newest version number of TeX,
>I know about TeX 2.95, but have heard about 2.98.
>Where can I get it ?  (I have access to ftp).

the latest version of TeX.web is 2.991
try june.cs.washington.edu for ftp, but i think you should
be able to access a European archive site just as easily.

dave

David Osborne