[comp.text] EPIC, EEPIC, PICTEX

pcolsen@super.ORG (Peter C Olsen) (08/31/89)

Can someone please point me to an FTP-able source for EPIC.STY, EEPIC.STY, and
and the *.dvi file for the PICTEX manual?   I have been unable to locate
any of the three.  Thanks.

  +-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------------+
  | Peter Olsen                         |   Engineering is the art of using          |
  | pcolsen@super.super.org             |   mathematics and the physical sciences    |
  | uunet!super!pcolsen                 |   to improve the quality of life           |
  | polsen@dockmaster.ncsc.mil          |                                            |
  +-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------------+

dhosek@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Donald Hosek) (09/03/89)

In article <13686@super.ORG> pcolsen@super.UUCP (Peter C Olsen) writes:
>Can someone please point me to an FTP-able source for EPIC.STY, EEPIC.STY, and
>and the *.dvi file for the PICTEX manual?   I have been unable to locate
>any of the three.  Thanks.

EPIC.STY and EEPIC.STY should be available from sun.soe.clarkson.edu in the
directory pub/latex-style.

The DVI file for the PICTEX manual was not ever intended to be distributed so
(1) you can't get it, and (2) if you have it you should destroy it.

-dh