[comp.text] xfig to PiCTeX and LaTeX

camiel@eutnv1.UUCP (Camiel Severijns) (10/12/89)

I am looking for the programs that convert xfig outptu to PiCTeX
and LaTeX. Can anyone tell me where I can get these sources by
e-mail ?

Thanks

--

beck@elli.cs.cornell.edu (Micah Beck) (10/13/89)

In article <80@eutnv1.UUCP> camiel@eutnv1.UUCP (Camiel Severijns) writes:
>I am looking for the programs that convert xfig outptu to PiCTeX
>and LaTeX. Can anyone tell me where I can get these sources by
>e-mail ?

You need the TransFig package, which translates the output of (X)Fig to
various LaTeX-compatible forms.

TransFig is avialable via anonymous FTP from svax.cs.cornell.edu
in ~ftp/pub/fig/transfig.tar.Z, or by mail from the archive server
at sun.soe.clarkson.edu.

Micah Beck
Cornell CS Dept.