[comp.text] AMS Euler Fonts

weening@Gang-of-Four.Stanford.EDU (Joe Weening) (11/09/89)

In article <2424@ethz.UUCP> pb@ethz.UUCP (Patrick Baur) writes:

> When I got a new version of TeX, I found the AMS Euler fonts
> there. They look REALLY nice. Unfortunately, only some pk
> files are among the distribution. Does anybody know where
> I can get the METAFONT description of the Euler fonts?

This is still owned by the American Mathematical Society and they have
not yet decided to release it, though I am hopeful that at some point
they will do so.  They have released the rasters for low-resolution
devices.  If you are willing to pay for the sources (I have no idea
how much they are asking for it), contact Barbara Beeton at the AMS.
--
Joe Weening                                Computer Science Dept.
weening@Gang-of-Four.Stanford.EDU          Stanford University