[comp.text] Chemical formulas and Latex

blitter@ele.tue.nl (Paul Derks) (11/16/89)

Some time ago I saw that there are macro's to make chemical structures
in Latex. This included benzeen rings among other things. Could
somebody on the net tell me where I can get these or better still
mail them to me. Perhaps it would be best if the people who can help
me just send a note to tell me they have these macros. I can then pick
somebody out to mail them to me. (Net bandwith is precious)

Thanks in advance,

Paul Derks

mikew@wheeler.wrcr.unr.edu (Mike Whitbeck) (11/17/89)

In article <385@euteal.ele.tue.nl> blitter@ele.tue.nl (Paul Derks) writes:
>Some time ago I saw that there are macro's to make chemical structures
>in Latex. This included benzeen rings among other things. Could
>somebody on the net tell me where I can get these or better still
>mail them to me. Perhaps it would be best if the people who can help
>
>Paul Derks

 ditto!
|Mike Whitbeck             |                              |
|Desert Research Inst.     | mikew@wheeler.wrc.unr.edu    |
|POB 60220                 |                              |
|RENO, NV 89506            | 702-673-7348                 |
Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a
	whole one......
			E.B. White