[comp.text] Looking for Cyrillic Fonts

stevens@ezra.mcs.anl.gov (01/05/90)

I am looking for Metafont source or the compiled font files for any or
all of the following character sets.

	Cyrillic

	Kenji

	Katakana, Hiragana

Ideally I would like to ftp them from some friendly location but if I
have to purchase them that would be okay.

--rick

 |					        	                     |
 | Rick Stevens          	    Internet: stevens@mcs.anl.gov            |
 | Mathematics and Computer Science      FAX: (708) 972-5986
 | Argonne National Laboratory         Phone: (708) 972-3378                 |
 |                                                                           |

     "Everything is your own damn fault if you are any good"

					--Ernest Hemingway

dhosek@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (D.A. Hosek) (01/05/90)

In article <36600002@ezra> stevens@ezra.mcs.anl.gov writes:
>I am looking for Metafont source or the compiled font files for any or
>all of the following character sets.

>	Cyrillic

The University of Washington Cyrillic fonts are available via anonymous
FTP from hmcvax.claremont.edu and ymir.claremont.edu in the directory
SOFTWARE:[TEX.BABEL.RUSSIAN].

>	Kenji
>	Katakana, Hiragana

As far as I know, these are not yet available in MF form. I am working
on the development of the abovementioned typefaces and can produce
advance copies given time and money (I can find the former given the
latter).

-dh

--
"Odi et amo, quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
   nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior"          -Catullus