[comp.text] LaTeX calendar program

jzavgren@bbn.com (John Zavgren) (01/09/90)

Roughly two months ago a LaTeX program for producing calendars was distributed; later
a dif file was sent out to correct a few minor bugs. Unfortunately I don't have
the dif file at my site. If anyone has the patched version of this program, I would
appreciate receiving a copy by email.

Thanks
John Zavgren jzavgren@bbn.com

sane@brutus.cs.uiuc.edu (Aamod Sane) (01/10/90)

jzavgren@bbn.com (John Zavgren) writes:

>Roughly two months ago a LaTeX program for producing calendars was distributed; later
>a dif file was sent out to correct a few minor bugs. Unfortunately I don't have
>the dif file at my site. If anyone has the patched version of this program, I would
>appreciate receiving a copy by email.

>Thanks
>John Zavgren jzavgren@bbn.com

me too

Thanks

Aamod Sane
sane@cs.uiuc.edu

friedman@col.hp.com (John Friedman) (01/12/90)

> ... a LaTeX program for producing calendars ...

This sounds interesting.

> ... a dif file was sent out to correct a few minor bugs ...
> If anyone has the patched version of this program, I would appreciate
> receiving a copy by email.

I'd love to get this, too.

Thanx,
John Friedman