[comp.text] APA style for TeX/LaTeX

ken@mm.uucp (Ken Seefried iii) (02/03/90)

--

Would anyone have a APA (American Psychological Ass.) style or
macro package for TeX/LaTeX?

Thanks...

--
       Ken Seefried iii             ...!<anywhere>!uunet!gatech!mm!ken
         MetaMedia, Inc.              ken%mm.uucp@gatech.edu

mrd@sun.soe.clarkson.edu (Michael DeCorte) (02/03/90)

pub/latex-style/apalike.sty

available from sun.soe.clarkson.edu via anonymous ftp or the
archive-server
--

Michael DeCorte // H215-546-0497 W386-8164 Fax386-8252 // mrd@clutx.bitnet
2300 Naudain St. "H", Phil, PA 19146 // mrd@sun.soe.clarkson.edu

ken@mm.uucp (Ken Seefried iii) (02/04/90)

In article <MRD.90Feb3093024@image.clarkson.edu> mrd@sun.soe.clarkson.edu (Michael DeCorte) writes:

>pub/latex-style/apalike.sty

I grabbed this a few days ago.  It only does APA biblography style (or
so said the comments at the beginning).

I need something that does all the little things found in the `Publication
Manual of the APA (3rd ed.)', including tables, quotation style and
statistical equations, etc.

Again, thanks for any help...