[comp.text] Looking for "mm macros"

sac@conrad.UUCP (Steven A. Conrad) (05/07/90)

In article <1990Apr29.170631.4505@mlb.semi.harris.com> routh@eltanin.rtp.semi.harris.com (Kevin Routh x622) writes:
>I am looking for the "mm" macros.  I need to format a document with
>the -mm option but keep getting the following error on my Sun system.

>Cannot open /usr/lib/tmac/tmac.m

tmac.m is a small file which sources either /usr/lib/macros/mmt or mmn
depending whether you use troff or nroff.  These two files are about
50K in size each.

>Can someone please send me the file tmac.m?  Thanks a bundle!

These files are source files copyrighted by AT&T and distributed with
the System V document preparation packages.

--
Steven A Conrad MD PhD | UUCP:     sac@conrad.UUCP       | "I think that there
LSU Medical Center     | INTERNET: conrad@manta.pha.pa.us| is a world market for