[comp.text] Is there a *roff for MSDOS?

bengsig@oracle.nl (Bjorn Engsig) (05/25/90)

Is there some *roff available as PD-sources (I guess not), free binaries,
product to buy?  The best would be a complete package with troff, IBM proprinter
output (or actually Star LC24-10), pic, tbl, eqn, mm and other macro packages,
but less will also do.  I'm prepared to pay if I get something good.
--
Bjorn Engsig,	Domain:		bengsig@oracle.nl, bengsig@oracle.com
		Path:		uunet!mcsun!orcenl!bengsig

bobs (Bob Stayton, Yoyodoc) (05/28/90)

In article <896@nlsun1.oracle.nl> bengsig@oracle.nl (Bjorn Engsig) writes:
>Is there some *roff available as PD-sources (I guess not), free binaries,
>product to buy?

Elan Computing Group (415-322-2450) sells a version of
Eroff for MS-DOS.  It supports Postscript and LaserJets at
least, not sure about other printers.  It is a complete troff.

bobs
Bob Stayton
Technical Publications
The Santa Cruz Operation, Inc.