[comp.text] ubject: uel <284@rhum.t.t.Message-ID: <285858umumuSender: news@t@t@tc.tc.tk

esa@tglobe2.tollpost-globe (Esa K Viitala) (10/05/90)

In article <5486.270b08c1@nuhub.acs.northeastern.edu> ** Sender Unknown ** writes:
  >This melease owas was wlled from within rn.
  >--
  >ak a Mu Mu .  <ty, ty, tSTC Telecommunications, Oakleigh Rd South, London N N Phone : +44 81 945 2174 or r r 81 1 1 have th00 x2174
  >"There are no strangers, only friends weminal recognise" - Hank Wangford

For a few days now I've received this message. In the beginning I thought it
will go away, but it does not. What is it? Me or somebody else? (My rn
or somebody else's?) There are about 20 identical articles saying the
same thing: "This melease owas was wlled from within rn." Even if the
sender is unknown, there *are* some glues of the origin of this
article.

I post my followup in this group, because the article was posted in
there, too.
--
Esa Viitala
TOLLPOST-GLOBE A/S, Systems Department, PO Box 100, N6301 ]ndalsnes, Norway

** Sender Unknown ** (10/15/90)