[comp.text] Oracle SQL Letter Generator Info Needed

psalvini@maytag.waterloo.edu (Paul Salvini) (11/06/90)

We are looking for a letter generator that will be able to pull data from
an Oracle database and generate output for troff, WordPerfect or LaTex.

We have a DYNIX (Unix for the Sequent) machine and need something
pretty versatile. This request is quite urgent since we need to supply our
administration with a letter generator before our system can go live.

Please send any (even remotely close) hints or help to

psalvini@maytag.uwaterloo.ca

Thanks,

Paul.

Paul A. Salvini                                            (519) 884-1973 x2913
Wilfrid Laurier University            ** INTERNET: psalvini@maytag.UWaterloo.ca
Department of Computing Services

ipd@laxsqnt.UUCP (McDonnell Douglas) (11/06/90)

psalvini@maytag.waterloo.edu (Paul Salvini) writes:

>We are looking for a letter generator that will be able to pull data from
>an Oracle database and generate output for troff, WordPerfect or LaTex.

There is a product from a company called MARC.  They have exactly what you
need (I think).

Bradley Wong
Douglas Aircraft Company
(213) 496-6502