[comp.text] Psroff test sheets

clewis@ecicrl.UUCP (Chris Lewis) (12/21/90)

In article <4850@exodus.Eng.Sun.COM> henry@angel.Eng.Sun.COM (Henry McGilton) writes:
>I have been trying with zero success to contact Chris Lewis of
>Elegant Communications.  Neither E-mail nor paper mail works.
>Would Chris Lewis please try E-mailing me via henry@sun.com.

I've just sent him mail on how to reach me.

Incidentally, since I've moved to Ottawa from Toronto (but am still
working for the same company), the FAX number given in the psroff test
sheet is a particularly slow way to get to me.

If you have a Psroff test sheet that you wish to send to me, please
send it to:
	Chris Lewis
	Box 13215, Kanata PO
	Kanata, Ontario
	Canada K2K 1X4
Make sure that you fill out the e-mail contact information, and I'll
be sure to respond by e-mail about your problems.

If anybody has sent a test sheet to the FAX number and has been expecting
a reply, please contact me via e-mail.
--
Chris Lewis, Phone: (613) 832-0541
UUCP: uunet!utai!lsuc!ecicrl!clewis