[net.music] Camel album

oyster@uwmacc.UUCP (Vicious Oyster) (10/07/85)

In article <1919@bmcg.UUCP> somebody writes:

>Kit Watkins used to play in a group called "Happy
>the Man" (1977). He plays the Moog with wonderful
>feeling. He also played on the "I can see you from
>here" (1979) album by "Camel".

   Just for the record, the album is called "I Can See Your House From Here."
The cover has a space-suited figure hanging over the Earth in a zero gee
crucifixion.  It's a modernization of a joke that goes something like this:

   Jesus is hanging on the cross, feebling whispering for Peter.
   "Peter... Peter...", whispers The Lord.
   "Yes, Lord", answers Peter expectantly, hoping to hear some Great Truth or
Wisdom.
    "Peter... I can see your house from here." says the Lord.

<Sorry>

 - joel "vo" plutchak
{allegra,ihnp4,seismo}!uwvax!uwmacc!oyster

"Take what I say in a different way and it's easy to say that this is
all confusion."