rbj@icst-cmr.arpa (04/09/87)

   From: Chris Torek <chris@mimsy.uucp>
   Date: 5 Apr 87 08:25:35 GMT

   Articles <6140@mimsy.UUCP> through <6143@mimsy.UUCP>, posted to
   net.sources but moments ago, contain a replacement UDA50 driver
   for 4.3BSD Unix.  Following the `references' line of this article
   will lead you to the first of those four articles.
   UUCP:	seismo!mimsy!chris	ARPA/CSNet:	chris@mimsy.umd.edu

Except for the fact that your message was boxed up into a Unix-Wizards
digest message and most headers were deleted, including `references'.

The above is your entire message as I saw it thru ARPAnet eyes.

It is a good thing you actually included the reference numbers explicitly.

I suppose you already knew all this.

	(Root Boy) Jim "Just Say Yes" Cottrell	<rbj@icst-cmr.arpa>

chris@mimsy.UUCP (04/09/87)

In article <6785@brl-adm.ARPA> rbj@icst-cmr.arpa (Root Boy Jim) writes:
>    From: Chris Torek <chris@mimsy.uucp>
>    Articles <6140@mimsy.UUCP> through <6143@mimsy.UUCP> ...
>Except for the fact that your message was boxed up into a Unix-Wizards
>digest message and most headers were deleted, including `references'.
>... I suppose you already knew all this.

Actually, I had not thought about it at all.  But you reminded me of
something I did forget.  The files are now available via anonymous
FTP from host mimsy.umd.edu.  There are two versions, uda50/4.3.shar
and uda50/4.3.shar.Z, the latter being a `compress'ed (hence binary)
file:

	-rw-r--r--  1 chris      127809 Apr  8 23:35 4.3.shar
	-rw-r--r--  1 chris       57369 Apr  8 23:36 4.3.shar.Z

Please limit FTP access to off-peak hours (e.g., 8 PM to 7 AM EDT).
UUCP:	seismo!mimsy!chris	ARPA/CSNet:	chris@mimsy.umd.edu