[comp.unix.wizards] help with my mailer, please

miorelli@pwa-b.UUCP (BoB Miorelli) (06/11/87)

In the mail header below note the two "From" lines -- the first one
is "From" and the last one id "From:".  The first one is correct --
the second one has dropped a machine or two from the front of the list.
Using my mailer 'r' command, it trys to reply to the "From:" line
and, of course, I get an error from uucp.  Sometimes the second
from line is just '0' -- yup, the digit zero !!!  What gives??  How can
I fix things to make the "From:" line always correct or have the mailer
use the "From" line as the reply-to line??  I'm running 4.2BSD on a VAX 780.

Thanks in advance.

From mmintl!scgvaxd!seismo!gatech!pyr!isusegc Wed Jun 10 00:14:40 1987
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 87 17:18:11 edt
From: seismo!gatech!gitpyr!isusegc (GLENN COLBY)
To: pwa-b!weiss

 < message deleted >

--

-->BoB Miorelli, Pratt & Whitney Aircraft
           also, H & R Block tax preparer and Instructor